Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Little Harold @The Horse Auction

Hello again! I think you're gonna like Little Harold. He is like many other kids...smart, observant, and say the darndest things at the darndest time.. I got this rib-tickler from a friend in Oregon. 

Little Harold attended a  horse auction with his father. He watched as his father  moved from horse to horse, running his hands up and down the horse's legs  and rump, and chest. After  a few minutes, Harold asked, 'Dad, why are you doing that?' His father replied, 'Because when I'm buying horses, I have to make sure that they are healthy and in good shape before I buy.' Harold, looking worried, said, 'Dad, I think the UPS guy wants to buy mom....'

Stay tuned..more to come later.  Fo' now, no forget Hawaii Gardenia Circle Anniversary Dance this Friday, August 17 at the Palladium. Happy Dancing!