Monday, October 03, 2011

Divino Ritmo Showcase Coming December 3

Aloha Students of Dance,
If you enjoyed the spectacular Divino Ritmo Showcase last year and found it entertaining to the max...or missed it...then mark your calendar for another spectacular showcase coming this December 3rd at the Sheraton Waikiki. My friend Marie who keeps Lani and me in the loop on dance events sent me the following e-mail.......

Hello Frank & Lani:
We don't have ALL the details yet but below is a short message I've written to our Family and Friends to save the date, and with some preliminary information. Hope you can post it on the blog for us!

Here it is:

Dear Family & Friends:
I hope you will be able to join us at our showcase. Mark your calendars for December 3rd, Divino Ritmo's SHOWCASE at the Sheraton Waikiki. Once again, our teachers Lucas & Yanna and their students, including us and uncle Wes of course, will be putting on a SHOW for you! This year the theme of our showcase will be BROADWAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, just like last year we will have dinner and general dancing! Our DJ will be none other than Michael Yap unequalled in his choice of music and ability to spin those tunes that make your feet wanna wiggle!

Tickets are $95 for front row and $85 for all other rows. You can pay by cash or check. Checks should be made payable to: "Divino Ritmo Dance." Buy early for best seating!!!

Call, text or email me! My cell 222-3721.
My email is: Marie.C.Laderta@vzw.Blackberry.net

Hope to see you all!
Marie