Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WASABI Oldies Night @ Dot's In Wahiawa

It's been many moons since hearing from the HOT WASABI Oldies Band but as usual da Band Leeda Doreen came through with their next venue. If you're in the heart of Wahiawa be sure to check them out. Here's Doreen's e-mail....

Just making sure you didn't forget about us . We're looking forward to another great night at Dot's in Wahiawa this coming Friday, Oct. 21, from 7:30-10:30 p.m. Gosh, we had so much fun there the last time, we were so blown away! Even my mom got up to dance with Richard, Jo-Lin, & Roz guys!
If you're planning on joining us, come early to have dinner in the main dining room before coming in to see us. I tried the Sizzling Hamburger Steak the last time cuz everybody who'd had it told me it was a winner, and you know what? It is!!! You gotta try it, if you haven't already. They have quite a menu with other offerings, too. Yummm!

Let me know if you need seats. I already have some tables reserved, and some of you have already responded to me from my WASABI schedule email. Thank you to the "early birds" who already let me know you're coming. hee hee!

Love from me & da boyz,
Doreen a.k.a. cho-cho lips (hmmmm Su, see what you started?)