Monday, November 14, 2011

Line Dance Party @the Palladium

Okay, Line Dancers! Here's your chance to "Party" with Hawaii's successful and popular Line Dance Teacher and really have some fun at the Palladium .  Long time friend Sandy Zook is hosting the "Come Dance With Us" on December 10th. Check out her e-mail and  poster for more info. (Left click on poster to zoom in or right click to print)

Aloha,
If this is a duplicate - sorry - please think of it as - I think of you a lot.  

Barry Durand (organizes World's Line Dance Competition) was going to come to Hawaii on Dec. 10th. He's unable to come until spring.

Since I rented the Palladium, I decided to have a Line Dance Party any way. I hope you can come. I would like to do oldies. I don't have a play list yet - so if you have requests, please let me know.
Thanks,
Sandy
988-1818