Friday, March 02, 2012

WASABI in March

Hey, WASABI fans. Just an update....da leeda of the band Doreen is coming along okay. The cold bug bit her real hard last week..even gave her da asthma attack. But dat's not goin' stop her. I'm betting dat she goin' be making music at St. Louis Alumni Clubhouse come this Thursday. Anyway see her e-mail that follows.......


Back to WASABI...We have 3 public gigs this month:

- Thu. 3/08.....St. Louis Alumni (7:00-10:00 p.m.)

- Sat. 3/10.....Dot's in Wahiawa (7:30-10:30 p.m.)

- Fir. 3/23.....Dot's in Wahiawa (7:30-10:30 p.m.)

Let me know if you want me to reserve any tables for your group(s). If you let me know at least 2-3 days ahead, I will have Milton print up some "RESERVED" signs and put your names on 'em. How's dat?!

Thank you all & God bless! Missed seeing you Saturday night at Dot's, but heard you got a good laugh when Garry held Milton's cellphone up to the mic, and you all heard me (I really was clueless and didn't know you all were listening in!!!) LOL.
Love from me and da boyz,
Doreen
saracompany@hotmail.com